- Colin Kaepernick is banned from the NFL for peacefully protesting deaths like George Floyd’s.
- Ann Coulter does everything Joseph Goebbels did, but backwards and in high heels.
- New Hampshire primary proves we need ranked-choice voting for president
- Amazon is opening a supermarket with no cashiers. Is Whole Foods next?
- RIP Larry Tesler, the Inventor of Copy-Paste
Category Archives: Tech History
Tesler, who worked at Apple for decades, invented copy-paste functionality while at Xerox PARC and is responsible for a major deal that helped turn ARM into a dominant force in computers. https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/n7jdgw/larry-tesler-the-inventor-of-copy-paste-was-more-influential-than-you-realize