- Ann Coulter does everything Joseph Goebbels did, but backwards and in high heels.
- New Hampshire primary proves we need ranked-choice voting for president
- Amazon is opening a supermarket with no cashiers. Is Whole Foods next?
- RIP Larry Tesler, the Inventor of Copy-Paste
- The Dumbest Business Idea Ever. The Myth of Maximizing Shareholder Value
Author Archives: Vincent Van Dinsky
https://news.yahoo.com/uber-ceo-compares-saudi-killing-133941847.html In a TV interview for the programme Axios on HBO, Uber’s Dara Khosrowshahi responded to a question about Saudi Arabia’s investment in the firm by saying, “I think that government said they made a mistake”. “It’s a serious mistake. … Continue reading
What could go wrong? https://www.ccn.com/uber-personal-loans-drivers/